Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Etsy Explorer: Ron F#@*ing Swanson

Nick_Offerman_NY_4x6.indd

Today I got an email from The Midland by AMC theater about their upcoming events, and I was pleasantly surprised that Mr. Nick Offerman, aka Ron Swanson from NBC’s Parks and Rec, will be performing in KC next month!  Parks and Rec is one of my favorite shows, and Ron Swanson is certainly one of its best characters. 

Apparently I’m not the only one that thinks so either.  Etsy is full of Swanson-themed merchandise, from posters to t-shirts to magnets and beyond.  Here are some of my favorites: 

meat tornado

“You had me at meat tornado”

ron swanson

                          DIY Ron Swanson cross-stich kit (because who wouldn’t want to            cross-stitch Ron Swanson’s face?)

swanson

“Never half-ass two things, whole-ass one thing”

swanson tote

The Swanson Pyramid of Greatness Tote

swanson towel

Cross-stitched tea towel, “Give me all the bacon and eggs you have”

Every single one of those items make me smile when I see it.  I think I have to go to Nick’s show.  Now I just need to convince the hubby to take me…

No comments:

Post a Comment